My Mighty princess

My Mighty Princess
Titulo Original: Mulim Yeodaesaeng
Titulo Ingles: My Mighty Princess
Titulo Español: Mi magica princesa
Genero: Comedia / Romance / Acción
Año/pais: 2008 / Corea del sur
Duración: 122 minutos
Director: Jae-yong Kwak

Historia.-
Una joven adiestrada casi milenariamente en las artes marciales. Se convierte en estudiante universitaria a pesar de que su padre (uno de los cuatro guerreros más importantes de su clan) esté en contra. Allí conoce a un joven, amante de las motocicletas y el hockey, y entonces tendrá que decidir entre seguir su destino como una experta en artes marciales (ya que tiene que defender la estirpe de un enemigo mortal) o ser una joven normal que se enamora locamente del más guapo de la escuela.


Reparto.-
Shin Min Ah es So-hwi
Ohn Joo wan es Il-yeong
Yoo Gun es Joon-mo

Capturas






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 Comments:

Roku Activation Code said...

My Mighty Princess is the South Korean film. I like this film. Especially the fight session between the So-hwi and Heuk-bong. I streamed this movie on my roku player.

Go Roku RSS said...

I watched the My Mighty Princes film on my Roku device. I really enjoyed a lot.

Go-rok said...

This is an excellent article and also very useful to all the Roku users.I
watched the mighty princes film on roku .I can also refer this link https://www.go-roku.com/ to stream regrading any film .